WEBsite DESIGN & Mobile Responsive Web DEVELOPMENT
Insight believes in mobile responsive website design that delivers a visual punch that is right for your business. Whether this is a strong, professional feel or a fun, modern look, our team of digital specialists work to ensure your website meets your needs and your users’ needs.
Recently mobile traffic has surpassed desktop traffic for the first time. All Insight websites are designed using a mobile responsive platform that allows your site to adjust size and layout according to the device on which it’s viewed.
Our web site design services include:
- Custom design
- Programming utilizing HTML5/CSS3 technologies
- Effective, strategic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Copywriting (including web-friendly optimization)
- Mobile Responsive programming to ensure your website displays correctly on all mobile and desktop devices
- Google analytics installation
- Mobile Website Hosting
We want to add the whiz-bang to your website! Contact Us with any questions you have about our website develop capabilities.
Insight believes that user experience is of primary importance for any website. The real opportunity for organizations in this medium is to provide an excellent experience for the user – one that is responsive, intuitive, easy to use and satisfying.
Mobile Responsive Website Design
The Responsive approach to web design offers browsers’ an optimal viewing & interaction experience and smooth navigation across a wide range of devices. Responsive design automatically adjusts how your site displays, according to screen size, and ensures a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling is required of your visitors.
Google’s latest update to the Google Search algorithm was designed to give a boost to mobile-friendly pages in the search results, making mobile responsive technology an imperative for all new websites.
Full-Service Agency Perspective
Insight has been designing and developing websites for more than a decade. We also create TV, radio, print, outdoor, direct mail, packaging, signage, social media campaigns and much more. This gives us a broader perspective on how to align web branding with other communications efforts. After all, a website is part of a more comprehensive marketing picture; because we understand the full scope, we are better able to help the website meet and surpass expectations.
Our Approach to Website Design and Development
Insight Marketing Design has a proven method for creating successful websites.
- Research: A portion of every project is dedicated to understanding your industry and how you do business in order to be as informed as possible.
- Strategy: We work closely with your team to define the requirements for the site, building documents that capture the goals, functions and visual cues needed for the project. Work progresses only with client sign-off.
- Design: Before we build the site, we will present your team with finished designs for the home page and the interior pages. Before moving onto the next steps, Wild Water West will approve the selected designs.
- Coding & Content: During this time we’ll be working closely with the people who speak HTML5, CSS3 and PHP. As work progresses, we’ll proof sections of the site to you so you can see how it’s working. When the coders finish building the structure of the site, we’ll start dropping in content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): We’ll ensure that the proper keywords, alt tags and descriptions are in the content and the CMS so that site is optimized for search engines.
- Browser Testing: We’ll run the site on multiple browsers, operating systems, and screen sizes. Before we share the site with the world, you will take the site for a “test drive.” Once you’ve had a chance to check it out and have given us the green light, we’ll take care of the details, such as uploading files, re-pointing domain names, ftp codes, etc. When the site is up, we’ll hook up stats tracking, search engine indexing and the like.
- Training: We’ll schedule Content Management System (CMS) training with your team and show them how everything works, and how they can update the site on their own.
- On-going Support: If for some reason you have any problem with your site, give us a call. We’ll be here to help you sort it out quickly and efficiently. We can also provide additional services, such as content creation/updating, search engine marketing, and social networking projects.
We would love an opportunity to talk to you about your website needs. Call 605.275.0011 or Contact Us today!