Insights:Marketing During a Pandemic:
Provide clarity on social media
There is a lot of confusion about what businesses are doing during the COVID-19 crisis. Are you open? Are you closed? Have your hours changed? Social media provides an ideal platform for keeping your customers up-to-date on any changes.
One of the simplest and fastest proactive steps you can take is to pin accurate, updated information to the top of your Facebook or Twitter page.
Here’s a quick guide to updating information to the top of your Facebook and Twitter pages.
1) Write and publish a post for your business page as normal
2) Click the three dots in the top right corner of your post
3) Select “Pin to Top of Page”
1) Write and publish a post for your business account as normal
2) Go to your profile
3) Click the down arrow in the top right corner of your post
4) Click “Pin to your profile”
If you’d like more information on this topic we invite you to contact us by calling 605-275-0011 or by email.