Keeper of “all the things” Account Coordinator
Our Account Coordinators work with the entire team at Insight to ensure deadlines are met and client satisfaction is achieved. Effective presentation skills, the ability to develop rapport with others while communicating clearly and juggling multiple puzzle pieces are vital to your success in this role.
The account coordinator is responsible for keeping the train on the track and moving forward. They assist the Account Executive with day-to-day client communication (phone calls, email, handling mail/packages, managing deadlines and budgets), gaining access to assets needed, coordinating and scheduling tasks, and documenting details related to all client projects. They work with both the client-facing side of our business as well as with our creatives to ensure projects are on time and on budget. The Account Coordinator also assists with monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned clients.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, project management, or marketing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with a variety of software, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat
- Advertising agency and/or marketing experience is highly desirable