A manager of relationships Account Executive
An Account Executive acts as the liaison between clients and the inner agency workings, advocating for their needs, communicating the creative essence of our work, and advising their clients about multichannel marketing efforts. The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining and growing existing client relationships as well as nurturing new business leads into successful client connections.
As a “manager of relationships”, the ability to work and play well with others is vital. This role is essential in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients, and then working with the Account Coordinator to carry the plan out on a daily basis.
They also present new ideas and opportunities to their clients with confidence and enthusiasm. Account Executives listen to their clients and turn challenges into opportunities. You’ll interface with various agency departments to move projects and campaigns through the agency in a timely manner. Our clients cover a wide range of industries – we’re always learning about new services, products and companies. They also ensure client satisfaction by following up during and after services are rendered.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or account services
- Must be organized and able to manage time effectively
- Confidence in handling frank discussions regarding various project concerns (budget or time constraints, overages, etc)
- Interpersonal skills to effectively “read the room” and adjust communication style accordingly
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with a variety of software, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat
- Advertising agency and/or marketing experience is highly desirable