Audio & Video professional Broadcast Producer
The Broadcast Producer directs the production of broadcast creative for the Agency and strives for excellence in everything from concept to completion. They have an excellent grasp of how video / audio is used across various mediums and the nuances in producing for each.
The Broadcast Producer role collaborates with the Creative Director and Account Service personnel to develop concepts for audio / video projects, to be carried out across radio, television, web and possibly print. They coordinate and direct photo and video shoots (i.e. secure locations, props, talent, etc.) and either edit / produce the final broadcast production or act as the liaison with vendors selected to produce the material. The Broadcast Producer has input on selection and management of outsourced broadcast services when needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in an advertising agency or similar video / audio production capacity
- Displays competency in video editing and animation software
- Displays competency with design software programs (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Has an understanding of all typical equipment used on set at a commercial shoot
- Must be organized and able to manage time effectively
- Must understand the specs needed for broadcast and online files
- Ability to shoot video or photos is a plus