Makin’ things look good! Graphic Designer
Graphic Designers are responsible for taking creative concepts and bringing them to life with exceptional design and visual creation skills. Our design team is vital to the success of our agency, and can adapt to a variety of mediums, including print, website design, and small digital ad spaces.
Our Graphic Designers meet with various team members to discuss objectives and requirements of jobs in order to ensure the work we produce not only LOOKS good, but it performs just as well. They think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and continuously refine their skills through research, finding inspiration, and pushing the bar each day.
Graphic designers work to interpret the client’s needs and develops design solutions to suit those purposes. They present finalized ideas and concepts to the Creative Director and account services team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience designing creative executions
- Advertising agency and/or similar marketing experience is preferred but not required
- Able to manage time effectively
- Able to receive and give feedback in a respectful manner and incorporate into projects
- Able to communicate strategy and intention that drives design choices
- Able to work in Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Knowledge of printing process, preparing files for print and web, and ability to communicate with outside vendors when needed