The Web Developer role is responsible for programming brand new websites as well as modifying and supporting current client websites. We strive to create visually appealing, responsive, cross-browser compatible websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Do you have knowledge/experience in SEO, online advertising, or data platforms such as Google Analytics and AdWords? This is not required, but is a major plus!
About Insight Marketing Design:
Insight Marketing Design is a full-service marketing and digital advertising agency. We offer extensive experience in creating effective messaging in all formats, allowing companies of all sizes to realize remarkable returns on their marketing investment. There is no one-size-fits-all solution for marketing. This is why we take the time to learn our clients’ business and their customers – to provide unique marketing solutions that make them stand out from the competition.
- Develop all necessary code to take a website from provided static designs into a live and functioning website
- Utilize mobile-first responsive programming techniques
- Review/maintain content management systems and customized tools within
- Maintain current skills and industry best-practices
- Be accountable for tasks, track time, and keep team members in the loop
- Assist with troubleshooting as necessary
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest web trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Understanding of web accessibility and security compliance
- Familiarity with mySQL databases and their structure
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- 2-3 years of prior website development experience utilizing PHP
- Experience working with content management systems (Drupal, Expression Engine, WordPress, etc)
This is a full-time salaried position and the candidate is expected to work at our Sioux Falls, SD office. Pay depending on experience. Direct candidate applications only, please (no recruiters).
To be considered for this opening, please send your resume to email@example.com.